CASH REGISTER WITH TOUCH SCREEN FOR RESTAURANTS
StarVision is designed especially for restaurants and its program is constantly developed in France according to the needs of restaurants. The cash register controls all important aspects of table sales, including splitting and combining of receipts. StarVision’s Linux-based operating system can also be used for other sale sectors because of its adaptability. Six serial ports and an Ethernet-port enable attachments of multiple add-ons such as receipt printers, kitchen printers, scales, payment terminals, bar code scanners, RFID scanners, and customer screens.
To support sales and faster customer service, a handheld CSI Smart 5 terminal with WLAN connection can be included for making orders.
While making the end of day reports, it is possible to transfer sales data to an email or FTP-server. This makes it possible to track sales also away from the office.
- 80 mm receipt printer and USB memory stick confirmation
- 15” touch screen, 2-row customer screen available as an add-on
- Touch screen max 200 x 45 product buttons and 200 x 24 action buttons (freely programmable)
- 6 x RS232, Ethernet and 4 x USB interface
- Can be linked to Verifone ECR or Yomani payment terminals